I. D. A House Disaster Preparedness And Assistance Program
If you need help with your personal property inventory list, or need to be guided through the claims process after a disaster call on Us
I.D. A HOUSE INTERNATIONAL, LLC
15 Minute Free Consultation
Disaster Membership Program
FIVE THINGS YOU MUST DO TO PREPARE FOR DISASTERS
1. Have a 72 hours survival kit for each member in your household.
2. Schedule a meeting with your insurance agent to confirm coverage and limits.
3. Prepare a complete personal property inventory list of all your personal property to include photos of each item.
4. Have emergency ID cards and ID tags for each member in your household just in case you are ever separated or can’t speak for yourself due to a disaster.
5. Take all valuable documentations, prescription and non-prescription drugs with you in case you have to evacuate .
FIVE THINGS YOU MUST DO AFTER A DISASTER
1. Make sure you follow all the guidelines of your local authorities when returning.
2. Make sure your property is safe to enter.
3. Take photos of all your real property and all of your personal property for your
insurance claim. Start your personal property inventory list before you throw
away any items you can identify as damaged or need cleaning. The burden of proof is 100% on you.
4. Avoid signing contract with any contractors, Public Adjusters and Attorneys before you vet them and see what your insurance company is going to settle with you.
5. Contact I. D. A House International, LLC if you need help guiding you through the recovery process.
I.D. A House is a veteran-owned disaster preparedness company with more than 87 years of experience as insurance examiners, field adjusters and personal property inventory specialists. We are not hired adjusters, we are a professional disaster preparedness and inventory company whose focused is on helping you save your home, business, and organization in the event of a disaster.
Testimonial: Hurricane Michael wind and water damage to house and contents
To whom it may concern, our property was severely damaged from Hurricane Michael in Panama City, Florida on October 10, 2018. Mr. Seabrooks company, I. D. A House helped us complete a full personal property inventory list to turn in to our insurance company in which we received the policy limit. The list was completed very professionally, and we were very satisfied with our content settlement and appreciate of I. D. A House hard work. I. D. A House assisted us with finding a licensed Florida general contractor and assisted them with writing a full estimate of all our damages. We were able to receive an additional $64,698.71 to repair our home above the originate estimate written by our insurance adjuster. We are so grateful for what I. D. A House, has done for us because he took away a lot of stress and uncertainty, and now our home is fully repaired. We will recommend the services I. D. A House provides to any home or business owner.
Thank you, Mr. Seabrooks.
Lester and Janie Baltazar
Let Us Be Your Bridge Over Troubled Waters
If you have experienced a recent disaster, contact us as soon as possible.
The burden of proof is 100% on you when filing a claim.
If you have experienced a recent disaster, your next decision could cost you thousands of dollars or save you thousands of dollars.
When dealing with a disaster, you need professional help documenting your loss. The burden of proof is 100% on you when filing a claim, especially for a personal property loss. Most people do not know how to deal with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, public adjusters, aggressive attorneys and scrupulous contractors who may rip you off.
Join our powerful disaster membership program today by visiting our website at www.idahouse4u.com. We will be your bridge over troubled waters. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-749-8940.